Birth & Baby Benefits
The Fedhealth Birth and Baby Benefit combines three main benefits:
1. Fedhealth Baby Programme
All pregnant beneficiaries can register for the FREE Fedhealth Baby Programme 12 weeks into their pregnancy and look forward to:
A Fedhealth baby bag
A gorgeous Fedhealth baby bag is usually sent to the mom-to-be a month after registration. It’s packed with quality goodies like baby care products, nappies, a pregnancy book and more.
Vouchers and discounts
Discounts and vouchers for the best baby brands including:
- 40% off Living & Loving magazine
- 10% off Preggi Bellies exercise classes
- 15% off safety products for babies and toddlers from 4aKid
- From 10 to 25% off Chelino strollers, camp cots and car seats
- 25% off Baby Kaboosh sleeping bags
- 25% off Babynastics DVD
- 20% off Boobi Blankets
- 25% off Lots 4 Tots baby play mats
- 20% Baby Legends HUGSEEZ Baby Wrap Carrier
- Free immunisation e-mail reminders from Tum2mom.
Read more about the Fedhealth Baby Programme.
Education and support
Fedhealth Baby members receive ongoing communication and education in the form of emails and e-letters (to mom and dad), health profiling for each trimester, monthly callouts for high-risk members, email registration for chronic risk communications, access to our 24-hour Medical Advice Line and cover for doula (birth coach) assistance during natural childbirth, together with a new birth card.
Baby Advice Line
A dedicated 24-hour medical advice line for any pregnancy concerns, pre- or post-birth.
Call 0861 116 016 or email email@example.com for more information and to apply now.
2. Post-natal midwifery benefit
We will pay for four consultations in- and out-of-hospital per pregnancy at 100% of the Fedhealth Rate.
3. Doula for labour support during natural childbirth
We allow R1 300 for a doula per delivery.